Friday, September 16, 2011

Family Heirloom

Dear Fellow Blog Followers,


When we moved to Plano last year, I brought along a family heirloom.  These little fellows have been in the family since I was a kid.  They have seen some abuse over time, but managed to be glued back together.


I wonder who broke them?  I guess we will never know - right Chris?  Ha, ha.  I have no idea who broke them and put them back together and really don't care.


As much as everyone wanted these little guys, the fight was on and I won.  Aren't I lucky?  I think some day they will travel with us again and may very well end up in someone else's home.    Let this be a family warning!  Beware of these guys showing up in your home on display some day.


They are enjoying being in Plano.  Aren't they lovely!!!  I keep checking on them to make sure they have not wandered out to the pastures nearby.  Maybe it is their fault that we had so many dung beetles in our back yard this summer.





Just for You - Chris !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment