Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1895 HP Sauce (House of Parliment)... Anyone ???

Dear Fellow Blog Followers,

If you love BBQ Steak, you'll love left-over BBQ Steak!!!

Most of the men in my family love left-over BBQ Steak with HP Sauce... I think.




In any case, Kevin loves it.  However, HP Sauce is hard to find here.  I searched and searched and searched, and then, I FOUND IT!!!   I did not buy it as I thought I would come back later to get it. NOT!!!

I started the search all over again...  Tom Thumb, Folgers???, and other authentic grocery stores.   Not to be found anywhere.  Unlike Kevin (and any other man on the planet earth who will refuse to ask for directions), I ask a store clerk. NO IDEA what I am talking about... "Specialty Aisle" ???... this... that... yadda, yadda.  I finally found it in the "import aisle" and purchased two bottles of the House of Parliament Sauce made in Holland.

Check out this Historical link in Wikipedia ===> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HP_Sauce


HP Anyone ???

1 comment:

  1. The British call it Horse Piss!!! and good on bangers Cheers Stu

    ReplyDelete