Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year - 2012 !!!

Dear Fellow Blog Followers,

I must say the latter part of 2011 was quite busy and I was negligent in writing to you all. My apologies.  I am going to try to post some of the last part of the year to get back in the Blog Biz.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.  We had an awesome Christmas with family and friends back in Calgary.  It was a mad dash to get there, a mad rush to prepare for Christmas, but it was a lot of fun.

Take a look at my Christmas Tree!  Much easier than setting one up and decorating just to take it down before we left on the 28th.

Merry Ho Ho !!!

Happy New Year!!!  Any New Year's resolutions?  I am just hoping I can maintain all of my friendships from afar and that I can be a good person despite my flaws.

I shared this very touching video with most, but I loved it so much that I decided to post it to this blog in case some of you did not have a chance to see it.

Click Here ==>  Change for a Dollar

One more thought for everyone... only 358 days until Christmas 2012!!!  Ha, Ha.

Have an Awesome 2012 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment