Thursday, January 19, 2012

Men's Warehouse in Plano

Dear Fellow Blog Followers,

Kevin mentioned that he needed to buy some new work clothes and was thinking about buying Dockers - yuck!!!   Dockers are really not suitable for professional office attire (in my opinion).

So, while out running errands, I popped into the Men's Warehouse here in Plano to check out the goods.   Lucky for me, all men's suits, shirts, pants, etc. were on sale - two for the price of one.  How can you pass up a deal like that?

While chatting with the store clerk, I mentioned that Kevin will be in the same week to take advantage of the sale.   I also mentioned that she should NOT allow him to buy Dockers.   She promised me that he would not leave the store with Dockers.   I am glad because I would not let him in the house with them either.

Of course, I mentioned this all to Kevin, so when he went in the store, he had fun with the store clerk.   "I want Dockers and nothing else!!!"  She caught on right away and tried to dissuade him and presented the dress pants, etc.   Finally, Kevin could not keep the charade going any longer and they both had a good laugh about the situation.

Your choice? Dockers or Dress Pants?


Dockers ???
Dress Pants !!!


A motto that I have is that it is not how much you spend as it is in how much you save while you are spending!

Happy Shopping !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment