Thursday, October 7, 2010

Directionally Challenged !!!

Hello Blog Followers,

As many of you may know, I am extremely directionally challenged.  So, to say the least, there was a hint of panic and fear to make the drive from the apartment to the house in Plano to meet the movers (Calgary stuff).  OK, to be honest, I was really apprehensive and quite nervous!!!


I managed to make it all the way there with only one small error - turned right too quickly, had to turn around and get back on track.  HOISH!!!  I was really happy to have arrived at the house after travelling over 35 miles on the Freeway (4 lanes each way and sometimes 5 & 6 lanes).  I am now patting myself on the back and Kevin is probably relieved as well.


I made an error on the trip back home to the downtown area - missed a turn as I was not far enough over for the right hand turn.  YIKES!!!  So, I knew I was in the right area and just drove around the apartment community until I found my little apartment.  Yes, I made it home unscathed!!!


Moral of the Story:  I now have a new best friend!!!


My previous best friend was (the "Undo Icon" on my computer for all the mistakes I make):




My new best friend is (the GPS Navigator in the Jeep):


Hey Baby:  Which way do you want to go?





Safe & at Home in the Apartment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment