Sunday, October 3, 2010

Trivia... Answer & Winner!!!

Dear Fellow Blog Followers,

Well, we finally have a winner.

  • Question:  What TV Show was filmed here?
  • Answer:    Dallas!!!  (For the young people, this was an evening soap opera starring characters of The Ewing Family - Bobby & Pamela, JR & Sue Ellen, Miss Ellie, etc.)
  • Winner:    Miss Julia Giglio (one of my best friends!!!)
  • Prize:       Free Entry to tour the Southfork Ranch where the TV show "Dallas" was filmed (I'll pay the Admission/Entry fee).  This prize also includes "Free Accommodations", but the flight is at Julia's own expense.








You might ask yourself - Why did I pick that prize?  I picked the tour of the Southfork Ranch because our home in Plano is just a mere 5 minute drive away!!!

Congratulations Julia!!!

3 comments:

  1. I knew the answer, was just too lazy to submit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I am so excited - I can't wait to collect on my prize - thanks Ms B. Unfortunately, it will have to be in the New Year before I can collect - but I will be there before you know it. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than Never - Brenda, your California relations, who should know this stuff, are weighing in. Two other TV shows were or are shot in Dallas. We can't forget Walker, Texas Ranger (who can forget Chuck Norris) and currently a new series called "The Good Guys" is filmed in Dallas - Rebecca

    ReplyDelete