Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stage 3: Adios Apartment - Hello House!!!

Hello Fellow Blog Followers,

Today we are moving out of the apartment completely.  It will be nice to be in the house and away from the noisy downtown.  We spent 12 hours yesterday running around and trying to unpack our Calgary stuff from the movers, but still have a lot to do.

As this is the Canadian Thanksgiving, I am sure you all are enjoying ham, turkey and all the trimmings!!!  We might have to celebrate the US Thanksgiving as I will not be making  a turkey dinner this weekend.

Have an extra piece of pie for us!!!


Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

  1. You must be thrilled to finally get into the house & really make it feel like home. I wish I could be there to help you unpack.

    I had Thanksgiving dinner w/Moira & her family/ friends on Saturday as Peter is on the road. It was very nice, however, as usual, I ate too much. I do love turkey & pumpkin pie. Not to mention the red wine!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you & Kevin and Congrats on getting into the house. Knowing you, it's probably all set up & ready for a party. I look forward to seeing it.

    Love & kisses to you both. Julia

    ReplyDelete